COR has the following position opening(s):
We are seeking a full-time Training Specialist to work Monday - Friday,
in our facility-based day program.
- engage clients in community and downtime activities
- maintain a caseload of approx. 10 individuals
- assist with personal care as needed
- provide transportation in company vehicles
- documentation of daily activities
- effective communication with stakeholders, family and managers
Full time employees are eligible for great benefits:
All offers of employment depend on a clean background and driving record check and drug screen. Applicants should be over the age of 18 and have a high school diploma or GED. COR Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- health, dental and vision insurance
- life insurance
- generous paid time off
- paid holidays
- matching 401K
- annual bonuses
Print out the COR CGC application for employment . Completed applications and / or resumes can be dropped off at 2121 Lampman Drive, faxed to 245-0606 or emailed to email@example.com.